Are you looking for the top-end gas grill within your budget? Then it is inspiring news for you that there has some best gas grill under 300. These grills come with plenty of benefits. So, it can make your next outdoor trip more enjoyable.
A gas grill under 300 is designed with a larger size cooking space. And its overall efficiency is superior. For example, the burners are highly powerful and standard to cook all types of foods. Besides, these burners are super durable to be long last.
It may seem tricky to select the best gas grill within the flood of different products. But we have covered the top 10 best inexpensive outdoor gas grills under $300. You could check out our list. We believe that you will find success to choose the right gas grill from our list.
- 1 Comparison table about best gas grill under 300
- 1.0.1 Char-Broil Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 1.0.2 Char-Griller E3001 Grillin Gas Grill
- 1.0.3 Cuisinart Full-Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- 1.0.4 Char-Broil Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 1.0.5 Megamaster 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill
- 1.0.6 Weber Liquid Propane Gray Grill
- 1.0.7 Char-Broil 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 1.0.8 Char-Broil 4-Burner Cart Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 1.0.9 Char-Griller Black Gas Grill
- 1.0.10 Megamaster Propane Gas Grill, Black
- 2 Ten best gas grills under $300 reviews
- 3 1. Char-Broil Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 4 2. Char-Griller E3001 Grillin Gas Grill
- 5 3. Cuisinart Full-Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
- 6 4. Char-Broil Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 7 5. Megamaster 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill
- 8 6. Weber Liquid Propane Gray Grill
- 9 7. Char-Broil 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 10 8. Char-Broil 4-Burner Cart Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 11 Verdict
- 12 9. Char-Griller Black Gas Grill
- 13 10. Megamaster Propane Gas Grill, Black
- 14 What features you should check before buying a gas grill
- 15 Cooking Space
- 16 Heat Flux
- 17 Portability:
- 18 Grate material
- 19 Storage space
- 20 Is Char-Broil the right gas grill?
- 21 What are the Best Brands for Propane Gas Grills?
- 22 What kinds of grills should I consider?
- 23 What should I look for in an outdoor gas grill?
- 24 How Long Should a Gas Grill Last?
- 25 Final Words
Comparison table about best gas grill under 300
Char-Broil Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Char-Griller E3001 Grillin Gas Grill
Cuisinart Full-Size Four-Burner Gas Grill
Char-Broil Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Megamaster 6 Burner Propane Gas Grill
Weber Liquid Propane Gray Grill
Char-Broil 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Char-Broil 4-Burner Cart Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Char-Griller Black Gas Grill
Megamaster Propane Gas Grill, Black
Ten best gas grills under $300 reviews
In the market, there has a lot of demand for gas grills. For this reason, many companies have to produce gas grill. Some of them are inexpensive, some are pricy, some are quality, and some are non-quality. If you are a new buyer, then choosing the best gas grill would be challenging for you.
We are here for you with ever best ten gas grills within only 300$ price. Most importantly, our selected grills are highly efficient in all aspects. Let’s check it out.
The Char-Broil classic gas grill is the best gas grill under 300 in the market. It features a more comprehensive and in-depth cooking space. Besides, porcelain-coated grates make it rust-resistant. So, you will get not only easy cooking but cleaning opportunity.
Plus, this gas grill has two metal side shelves. So, it’s a durable one and ensures long-lasting outdoor cooking. Similarly, the manufacturer built it with inline stainless-steel burners for years of use. At the same time, the feature gives much-needed work and prep space. The crucial part of this grill is it made with two fixed six-inch wheels.
So, there is no any tension about the portability and stability. To allow you for fast and reliable start-ups the gas grill features piezo ignition. The best part of the budget-friendly gas grill is its steel lid, and firebox comes with porcelain-coated. So, the gas grill will withstand the weather and elements.
30,000 BTUs of heat with the large surface the Char-Broil classic gas grill is ready to offer a large meal for the whole family. Even it’s the best gas grill under $200.
- Its porcelain-coated grates much prevent food from sticking
- Three stainless steel in-lines deliver strong cooking performance
- Comes with an ignition system for reliable and fast start-ups
- Its two metal side shelves increase storage and prep space
- 360 sq. in. Primary Cooking Space
- Porcelain-Coated Steel Lid & Firebox
- Stainless Steel Inline Burners
- Stylish and durable
- Knobs fall off often
The Char-Griller Gas Grill is a massive gas grill with 438 square inches of gas grilling space. Besides, its three stainless steel burner tubes generate immense heat to deliver your taste grill within a short time.
So, you don’t need to for your grill to get hot. The best thing is this best gas grill under $250 comes with a durable steel frame and powder-coated to ensure longevity. With a lightweight design, the grill allows you to easy to move around the yard if needed.
The manufacturer made the gas grill with an electronic starter so you can easily and quickly start it up. Similarly, its Side shelf offers a convenient prep workspace. The highlight feature of the gas grill is it made from a powder-coated finish with heavy steel construction. So, you will have a durable and long-lasting gas grill. Moreover, its side burner will offer you more versatility.
this Char-Griller Gas Grill allows you to cook your side dish and grill steak at the same time. So, it’s an excellent opportunity to get the best combo grill under $300.
- The massive features of heavy-steel construction
- Comes with attached wheels for easy moving
- Offer hot grill within a short time
- Allow streaking grill and cooking side dish together
- Durable steel construction
- Plenty of Grill Space
- Convenient propane cooking
- Reasonable price
- Don’t have a smokestack
To make you impress with four individually controllable burners, next, we have Cuisinart 4-Burner Gas Grill. It’s a full-size grill that is built to last both for your home and outdoor. With huge cooking heat spread and the most extensive surface, the gas grill allows you to heat a large amount of grill at a time.
Moreover, you arrant satisfied with 443 square inches of cooking surface, let me tell you the grill has additional space in the warming rack that is about 202 square inches. Most importantly the manufacturer made the grill with removable cast iron cooking grates and easy twist to start ignition.
So, it means the grill made with verity customer’s choice in mind. As a bonus feature, the best inexpensive outdoor gas grill under $300 offer side tables. As a result, you will get plenty of extra space during a cookout.
the Cuisinart Four-Burner Gas Grill is the right option for taking grilling seriously. Its generous cast iron cooking grate not only retains heat longer but radiates it more lightly than a wire grate.
- Its warming rack much helps manage the timing
- It helps to absorb the delicious smoky flavours
- Provide maximum control over the heat
- Allow keeping the temperature in one area warm and sizzling hot in another place at a time
- Extra-large cooking area
- Convenient warming rack
- Solid stainless-steel construction
- Heavy-duty cart with wheels
- Two side prep tables
- Some buyer finds the defective handle
The Char-Broil gas grill is an excellent combination of features and stylish design. Firstly, this versatile gas grill offers enough cooking space both for a few friends and the next backyard party. It built to last gas grill also feature porcelain-coated cast-iron grates with rust-resistant ability.
Along with durable Stainless-Steel burners, the grill ensures years of using the opportunity. Most importantly, its removable porcelain-coated grease pan allows you for effortless cleaning.
Besides, its Push-to-start electric ignition makes sure that you can get the reliable fire up every time. The best part is the gas grill comes with a lid-mounted temperature Gauge.
As a result, you can easily observe the inside temperature of the grill, for offering you a broad temperature range with precise control of the stylish grill design with four stainless steel top-ported burners. So, you will have a longer-lasting performance within 300.
easy to moving ability with two wheels this best gas grill under 300 is ideal for sides or toasting buns.
- Comes with steel construction, sleek and modern look
- It has a Swing-away warming rack that provides a secondary cooking area
- To protect the burner the gas grill design with a lid
- Its electronic ignition system offers not only reliable but fast start-up
- Allow easy to move with two wheels
- Exclusive stainless-steel design
- Fast and reliable start-ups
- Easy cleanup and mobility
- Durable and long last
- Assembly required
Are you fond of a gas grill that offers you massive heat with 300? Then this Megamaster Gas grill will be perfect for you as it provides a total 54, 000 BTU. Besides, it’s porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates offer exceptional heat retention and heat transfer evenly to the food.
Moreover, the best gas frill includes porcelain-enamel flame tamers. It not only protects the burner but distributes heat evenly across the cooking surface. As a result, you get even better-tasting meals. Thanks to the manufacturer who design the grill with Wide side shelves. So, you will have enough space to set supplies needed while you are cooking masterpiece.
Most importantly, it comes with a thermometer that offers precise temperature control to help you get perfectly cooked foods. On the other hand, you will have an upper-level warming rack to keep your buns or foods toasty. Finally, to move your cool grill quickly, the gas grill has two heavy-duty cart-style wheels.
The Megamaster comes to offer you only the right time and great food with its six burners and massive heat-producing ability.
- Its cast-iron cooking grates offer outstanding heat retention
- The gas significant has porcelain-enamel flame tamers to keep the burners
- Offer better-tasting meals
- It has space to keep your food warm
- Heavy-duty cart-style wheels
- Great heating system
- Six stainless steel burners
- Reasonable price
- A bit hard to assemble
Weber Propane Grill is another high quality and user-friendly gas grill that is relatively easy to transport and take minimal space. However, it’s a single burner gas grill, still, produce enough heat.
Besides, this upgraded version offers the same sleek styling and outstanding performance as Weber Q 220. But as bonus manufacturers are adding aesthetics that are both fun and functional. The best portable gas grills under $300 have not only a larger grip handle but control knobs.
The best part is this grill allows you for griddle cooking combinations. All you have to do just replace one of the grates and experience an alternative way to prepare a meal. At the same time, its large thermometer lets you observe temperatures inside the grill.
Thanks to the manufacturer who deigns the gas grill with both a large grilling surface and compact overall size. That’s why the gas grill is ideal for camping and tailgating.
if you are looking for the medium size. Lightweight and a durable gas grill for an outdoor party, road trip, or champing within 300, you should try this one.
- Comes with a seamless stainless-steel burner to ensure long-lasting performance
- Its cast-aluminium lid and body are both rugged and lightweight
- The gas grill includes larger-sized fold-out side tables
- Convenient design
- Sturdy cooking grates
- A built-in thermometer on the lid
- High-quality construction
- May not be suitable for a large party
It is another excellent addition from char boil that brings the bang for your buck. The gas grill is filled with such essential features that you can consider it as the best gas grill under $500. It’s a two-burner grill that is made with stainless steel.
A large cooking area and overall convenient dimensions make it a compact grill. Most impotently it includes a lid-mounted thermometer that not only provides accurate temperature but allows you to cook food exactly how you want to.
Similar to the other grill it also comes with two foldable side shelves so you can put a lot of stuff on it. To offer you a quick and easy cleaning opportunity, it has a removable grease pan. The highlight feature of this gas grill has a stainless-steel lid and control panel. The part offers both style and durability. On the other hand, you will have four caster wheels to move the gas grill quickly.
If you want to experience the luxury gas grilling within a short budget, you should go for this stylish and lightweight gas grill.
- Its Stainless-steel lid and UFC ensure stylish durability
- Comes with electronic ignition for both fast and reliable start-ups
- Offer great heat and large cooking surface area
- It has rust-resistant porcelain-coated cast-iron grates to prevent food from sticking
- Compact and lightweight
- High-quality stainless steel
- Great value for money
- Easy to store away
- Decent cooking area for a small party
- Electronic ignition with a button
- Assembly takes quite some time
The Char-Broil Performance gas grill comes with four stainless steel burners. This cart-style grill offers you massive heat both from the burner and the side burner with a lid. Besides, its swing-away rack is porcelain coated that makes for an extremely convenient warming tray. To transfer the heat well and prevent food from sticking, the manufacturer the gas grills with cast-iron and coated with porcelain.
With its grease collecting pan, the grill effectively collects all the grease while you concentrate on cooking. At the same time, the pan is removable, so you can easily wipe the surface after cooking.
If you want to know the temperature when the lid is closed, its thermometer will help you out. Thanks to the electronic ignition that allows the burners to fire up quickly. On the other hand, its metal shelf on the side offers extra space to keep your essentials. Finally, its two 6-inch wheels and tow front panel allow you to move it quickly.
With quickly assemble; large space and massive heat truly make the Char-Broil Performance gas grill worth of the money.
- Stainless steel top-ported burners ensure durability and long-lasting performance
- Its swing-away warming rack offers a secondary cooking area
- It is Constructed with stainless steel for increased style and stability
- Large cooking area with the side burner tray
- Instant electronic system with a button
- Easy to move around
- Easy assembly
- No hooks
The Char-Griller includes serious firepower inside that makes it looks like your run-of-the-mill grill at home depot. With three-burner and multi-event this barrel-style grill can produce enormous temperatures without the use of an infrared burner.
Thus, you can put a proper sear on anything. The gas grill is made with powder-coated and durable steel to ensure years of use. The key feature is its designs with less than 100 pounds weight, so it’s a very lightweight construction.
To offer you convenience grilling, the best gas grill under 300 comes with 438 square inches cooking surface. Mostly, you don’t need to wait for the grill to get hot as its electric ignition will make it so fast.
If you are interested in a solid and heavily constructed gas grill within affordable price, then here it is. Its powder-coated finish with heavy steel construction will make you satisfy. Similarly, its porcelain-coated cast-iron grill grate is made to last.
With large grilling space the gas grill ready to offer you the opportunity of cooking side dish and Grilling steak at the same time.
- Allow you to be ready the grill very easily
- Its side burner and convenient workspace offers you versatility
- Comes with an electronic starter for both easy and quick start-up
- Affordable price
- Solid and durable construction
- Plenty of grill space
- Convenient propane cooking
- Affordable price
- It takes hours to build
We are here to know you about the best gas grill under 300, the last we have Megamaster 5-burner LP gas grill. If you have not enough budget and still want a premium quality gas grill, you should check this one. Even considering the price point, it’s the best gas grill under $250 that comes with unique features.
The quality starts from the burner. With five stainless steel burners, the gas grill can produce a total of 50, 000 BTU. So, you won’t need more time for grilling. At the same time, the manufacturer designs this grill with porcelain-enamelled cast iron so it can transfer heat uniformly to the food. It also offers exceptional heat retention. Still, if you are searching more, then here is the good news; its porcelain-enamel flame tamers distribute heat across the cooking surface for even better-tasting meals, including the hot dog.
Similarly, its thermometer not only allows you to accurate temperature control but helps to achieve perfectly cooked foods.
This Megamaster LP gas grill is best for those who are on a tight budget and still want to enjoy an outdoor BBQ party.
- It offers enough spaces to place needed supplies
- Its warming Rack keeps your food warm
- Heavy-duty cart-style wheels allow to move the grill easily
- Lower budget than competitor
- Built-in thermometer
- Heavy-duty cart-style wheels
- Distribute heat evenly
- Exceptional heat retention
- Side shelves can’t hold much weight
What features you should check before buying a gas grill
You would better to know first about the main features of gas grills. It means what qualities make a gas grill perfect. Here we have written some crucial factors. If you could follow these, we are sure you can get the right gas grill.
A larger cooking space allows you to cook a lot of meat and foods together at one time. It is essential to check the cooking space before buying a gas grill. Generally, expensive gas grills come with colossal cooking space.
On the other hand, a little bit cheaper grills have comparatively less space. However, the overall length of a gas grill under $300 is quite suitable for a 3-4 person. You can also follow on the number of the burner. As much the burner as the cooking space will larger. Remember, there has side burner system with some gas grills. So, check out all of these when you will buy.
Primarily heat flux defines the cooking speed. It means how many times you will need to cook after meat or burger placement. So, it is good to have a better heat flux level or BTU level. However, it could increase or reduce as per the gas grill size. For your concern, the ideal BTU level is 80. But you can use the less heat flux gas grill too.
It is an everyday necessity to go out with your gas grills. You may want to make an outdoor trip. So, if you have this type of plan, then portability is a significant factor. Luckily, there has a lot of gas grill designed with excellent portability. First of all, these have a small wheel or handle as well as, these gas grills are very lightweight and easy to carry with the storage carrying bag. So, we recommend ensuring portability.
The grill grate is generally made of stainless-steel material. We also figure out the steel is best for gas grill grate. Because it is far durable than other material, secondly, it comes with hypoallergic features. So, it is health-friendly for all. At the same time, it can hold heat for a long time. So, you can cook quickly.
A right gas grill can have additional storage space for keeping cooking accessories. You will get some space under the grill machine. That shelves are perfect for storing sauces, trays or other cooking tools. This tray or shelves also useful to receive the hot grilling food. That’s is why an including tray or shelves is excellent addition of gas grills.
Is Char-Broil the right gas grill?
Yes, Char-Broil is the right gas grill. It comes with the best efficiency in quick cooking. Most importantly, Char-Broil comes with the largest cooking capacity. You will get two separate fireboxes and four burners. Additionally, it has a side burner.
What are the Best Brands for Propane Gas Grills?
Which grills are operated by propane gas is called propane gas grills? All brands are not suitable for propane gas grills. There have some reputed brands for gas grills. Here the list of them.
- Weber propane gas grill
- Black stone propane gas grill
- Coleman Road trip
- Broil king porta
What kinds of grills should I consider?
It is better to consider a gas grill with high efficiency. In the meantime, you should consider the durability and portability. In the case of durability, notice on the grate material and exterior material. And for portability, you can check out the carrying handle and storage bag. We suggest making sure about the burner’s number and fireboxes.
What should I look for in an outdoor gas grill?
It would help if you looked for such an outdoor grill which can have a wheel or legs. The wheel or legs could be helpful to set up the gas grill in the outdoor place. Besides, you can look for a handle or storage bag.
How Long Should a Gas Grill Last?
A gas grill can be long last at least five years. And there have a lot of gas grills can long last up to 15 years. You need to maintain the grills properly. Then it would be more long-lasting.
Best gas grill under 300 is the superior choice for medium-size family and friend circle. We have covered the most popular gas grills. The above grills model is incredibly useful and long-lasting.
As we researched a lot on each grill, so we can ensure you about these products.
You will be grateful to the renowned brand as well as you can read our buying guide to get the best result. Do you have anything more to know more about a gas grill under 300? Let us know in the comment box.